Type A Inspection Body is a separate structure within the Center for Testing and European Certification Ltd. It performs third-party control, independent of the participating parties in accordance with the requirements of BDS EN/ISO 17020 and guarantees the highest degree of independence and impartiality.
The Type A Inspection Body at CTEC is accredited by the Executive Agency “Bulgarian Accreditation Service” with certificate of accreditation No. 145 OKA.
The Type A Inspection Body performs control activities on new and/or in operation sites and facilities in the following areas:
- Electrical installations and appliances for voltage up to 1000 V;
- Electrical installations and appliances for voltage up to and over 1000 V;
- Electrical protective equipment;
- Physical factors in the workplace, such as: - Microclimate; - Artificial lighting; - Noise; - Vibrations; - Ventilation installations;
- Chemical agents in the work environment;
- Playgrounds located both indoors and outdoors.