The two main laboratories of CTEC – for construction products testing and for machines, equipment and devices testing were created at the very foundation of the company in 2002. They are designed to provide the industry with the necessary expertise and equipment for testing technical products in accordance with national and harmonized European standards. Both laboratories were accredited by the Bulgarian Accreditation Service in accordance with EN ISO / IEC 17025, respectively:
- in 2005 - Laboratory for Testing Machines, Equipment and Devices
- in 2010 - Construction Products Testing Laboratory
In 2009 began building of the Laboratory for testing of construction products for reaction to fire. The laboratory equipment is modern and unique in the country. In 2011, the laboratory was notified by the European Commission.
Today, the laboratory complex of CTEC includes:
- Construction Products Testing Laboratory - mechanical, physical and chemical
- Laboratory for Reaction to Fire Testing of Construction Products
- Laboratory for Testing Machines, Equipment and Devices