The Laboratory for Testing Machines, Equipment and Devices (LTMED) is accredited in accordance with BDS EN ISO / IEC 17025 by the Executive Agency “Bulgarian Accreditation Service” (EA BAS).
What does the CTEC service include?
The LTMED is a laboratory to the Notified Body 1871 that performs conformity assessment under the following directives: Machinery, Noise emission and Electromagnetic Compatibility. The Laboratory has the necessary equipment for testing according to the scope of the Low Voltage Directive. The Laboratory carries out testing of safety, electromagnetic compatibility, noise, vibrations, environmental impact (IP code, IK code, cold, heat, moisture), etc. parameters. The Laboratory performs calibration of instruments of measuring electrical quantities (voltage, current, resistance, capacity, frequency, power).
Testing scope of CTEC
Benefits for you
- You get information as to whether your product complies with the applicable requirements of the relevant harmonized standards and directives / regulations;
- In case of non-compliance with the standard / directive, you have the possibility to make changes to your product to meet the requirement;
- By the test report, you complete the technical file of the product according to the requirements of the New Approach directives requiring the affixing of the CE marking;
- You can realize your product on the European market.
Why choose CTEC?
- The Laboratory for Testing Machines, Equipment and Devices at CTEC is accredited by EA BAS;
- We are members of 8 Technical Committees (TCs) to the Bulgarian Institute for standardization, where our experts actively participate in developing, approving, and reviewing new standards;
- We have the necessary equipment and expertise.
To help manufacturers who have to remove inconsistencies regarding the emissions of electromagnetic compatibility, the company Würth Elektronik eiSos
allows customers of the Laboratory for testing of machines, equipment and devices at CTECLtd.to make an experimental selection of the appropriate components that provide protection from electromagnetic emissions.
GALLERY OF TESTING MACHINES, EQUIPMENT AND DEVICES