Energy Efficiency Audits and Buildings Certification
CTEC Ltd. is entered in the public register of the Sustainable Energy Development Agency of the legal entities performing energy efficiency audits and buildings certification as per Article 44, Paragraph 1 of the Energy Efficiency Act.
With regard to energy efficiency audits and buildings certification, CTEC performs:
- Assessment of compliance of investment projects in phases of technical and detailed designs under Article. 169, Paragraph 1, Item 6 of the Territorial Development Act, prior to issuance of a building permit;
- Issuance of a design characteristics certificate for new buildings before commissioning;
- Energy Efficiency Audits and Certification of Buildings in Operation;
- Verification of energy efficiency of boilers and air conditioning systems in buildings;
- Assessment of achieved energy savings in buildings as a result of implemented energy saving measures in order to obtain Energy Savings Certificates.